With Christmas right around the corner, you want to make sure your music matches your mood! When it comes to royalty-free Christmas music, you have to know your stuff. You can make sure you create videos with the right attitude for December with our ultimate Christmas royalty-free music collection!
Christmas Music Collection from Tunetank
We all know, and as a scientific fact, it has been proven that music evokes a lot of inner feelings in us. So, if you want to deliver the Christmas spirit to your audience and engage them even more, you have to make sure you insert the right track in the videos. It makes a difference! Christmas is one of the most exciting holidays of the year. Gifts, Christmas shopping, excellent home-made food, jolly spirit! Don’t lie to yourself – you already want this holiday season to come as soon as possible. But you should be prepared for it and check out our Christmas music collection on Tunetank to create unique projects before the winter holidays even arrive. It will help you to make videos memorable!
- No more boring-sounding for Christmas tunes! This melody will make your audience feel like Christmas magic is just as real as it is in Harry Potter movies. You can listen to that sound and imagine Christmas morning when you go to the living room to open up some presents. Truly divine!
- That melody will put you in the right mood. It sounds a bit like Mariah Carrey’s All I Want for Christmas and makes you want to do some Christmas shopping for your nearest and dearest. Sounds perfect for cheerful video projects.
- This track smells like hot chocolate and Christmas markets to us! It is hopeful, uplifting, and festive. Just a perfect addition to your video that many viewers will enjoy! The sound of it for sure makes you feel like it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
- If you search for something that sounds a bit more classical, here’s a good option. Jazzy notes make it relaxing and calm, but you can still feel positive notes in the composition. The piano complements this track and makes it so appealing to listen to it.
- Hear that bell ring? It sounds hopeful and inspiring. The charming sound reminds you of a Christmas morning and brings a smile to your face. So why not make others feel the Christmas spirit by using this track as a part of your video?
- This beat will make you feel good. The upbeat melody and overall mood are incredibly uplifting and quirky. If you’re making a fun video, this might be the right choice to put this track in it without worries that it will give a wrong impression on those who watch.
Are you searching for a short melody to put in the intro? Well, we’ve found the perfect tune for you. It sounds like a Christmas mystery; it’s uplifting and magical! This melody is not that long, so you probably have to go for something like that in your short intro. When you listen to this, it sounds like Santa is hiding the presents under the Christmas tree, and you are the naughty one spying on Mr. Claus from afar.
So here are some of the best tunes for your perfect video. Don’t forget that music is an essential part of a good quality video, and make sure you use other tricks to make it better for the holidays.
How to create a special mood in your videos
In a world where thousands of video projects are created every day, it’s effortless to blend in with the rest and become unnoticed. So what do you do in this case? Indeed, you can try and make your content as engaging and festive as you can without going overboard. Here are some tips on how to make your videos more appropriate for the holiday season.
Lighting and color grading
- It makes a difference! You can change lighting in-camera or change grading as you montage and see how your video becomes more festive and bright. Warm tones evoke positive emotions, so it’s a perfect fit for your project.
- The right surrounding area matters, and it brings a unique tone to your videos, no doubt. Making the background look festive and holiday-ready is an essential part of setting the right mood, don’t forget about it! Again, the key is not to overdo it.
Finding the right font
- It’s crucial to pick the right font for your videos, as it’s a direct visual way of communication between you and your viewers, and if your choice of a font is not on point, your idea might get lost. So, pick the one that grabs attention and is pleasing for the eye, and you’re good to go!
We hope you enjoyed our Christmas royalty-free music collection. Hopefully, you can use some of it to make your videos unique and holiday-themed for this season. Have some more ideas on how to make your Christmas videos stand out? Let us know in the comments.